top of page
The house was originally owned and designed by architect Hubie Cuff (1958). Renovations and restoration of the existing dwelling were planned to suit the needs of the new owners - an engineer and an artist. The additions complement the eccentric house, and attempt not to deviate from the original intent, but rather augment and extend the initial unorthodox design approach.
bottom of page